Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Why I Joined Shaklee





 Hi, my name is Jackie and I am 18 years old. I know what you're thinking, why would someone so young care about being green and healthy? My answer to you would be, why doesn't everyone?

We have always been commited to living green, so when we were given an opportunity to join the Shaklee family, it fit right in with our lifestyle. Their commitment to leaving no carbon footprint and their wide variety of products dedicated to purity and quality are important to us as we think toward our future!
I saw the people around me (like my parents) recently start to think about their health and what supplements they should be taking to maintain it. But I thought to myself, Hey! Why not start thinking about my health while I'm still young? There are so many great supplements Shaklee has to offer that can benefit both me and my family. As soon as I heard about the Rx for a Healthier Life, I wanted everyone around me to start trying it! We take our health for granted these days and I want everyone to be the best they can possible be! 
Shaklee has provided something for me to be excited about again! I want to share the gift of Shaklee to everyone I possibly can. It has changed my life, and it will change yours too!

Please check out my website: www.greenertomorrow.myshaklee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment